- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Front row, from left to right: Kevin Wilkinson, Sean Wilkinson, Peter Berney, Chandler Stewart, Jacob Gaddie, and Jed Gaddie Back row, from left to right: Lewis Gaddie, Craig Wilkinson, Glen Shethelm, and Jim Grissom We had another successful year of … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Rich Machholz Following right on the heels of the IBS 1000 yard Nationals was the Missouri State Long Range Championships held at Vapor Trail Valley near Spickard, MO located in north central Missouri. This … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Rich Machholz It’s all over but the whining now but it all began with a trip down a pretty little lane on top of a wooded ridge in southern Missouri on Labor Day weekend. … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Ballistic Technician Robert Treece The family knew great, great grandfather served the Union and was killed during the Civil War—even knew the general area; so I searched all the older cemeteries and church records around there with … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Paul Box After getting out of the marine corps, I was more than a little anxious to get back to my favorite hunting and that was groundhogs. Vietnam was winding down, and now I … Continue reading