“Just a short note and photo of my son John. He just returned from a sheep hunt in The North West Territories. For his hunt I loaded 130 gr. Sierra BT SPT (#1830) in his .270 Weatherby. The bullets will group 2 inches at 300 yards. The guide felt they needed to get closer. John was afraid that sheep would see them and bolt. When the gun cracked all they saw was feet in the air. The guide said he never saw one killed so quickly! Sierra, accurate and deadly!! Thanks for such good bullets.” – Frank Jezioro
- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing