- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Written by Sierra Ballistic Technician Paul Box One question I hear over and over on our 800 line is “My rifle’s throat is too long to allow me to seat close to the rifling. I won’t get any accuracy will … Continue reading
We asked Sierra Bullets Vice-President of Sales, Matt Reams, “When will customers be able to get Sierra bullets?” The Short Answer: That is a very tough question to answer and depends on a few things. The Long Answer: When will … Continue reading
We asked Sierra Bullets Vice-President of Sales, Matt Reams, “Why are there no Sierra bullets on the shelves?” The Short Answer: I have been asked this many times this year. People see this as a reason to think we are … Continue reading
We asked Sierra Bullets Vice-President of Production, Doug Wickham, “Has Sierra Bullets stopped or slowed production?” The Short Answer: Actually, it is just the opposite. The Long Answer: We were lucky enough to have been approved for a expansion last … Continue reading
Sierra Ballistic Technician Duane Siercks With today’s market being what we have seen it become, reloading components are in tight supply. It would be a good idea to try and locate what you will need throughout the next few months. … Continue reading