Just in case you heard the false rumors that we have stopped shipping bullets, check out these three trucks (FedEx, Old Dominion, and Estes) lined up at the Sierra Bullets shipping dock on Friday afternoon. We just want to reassure everyone that we are still working very hard to fill all orders as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience as we strive to keep up with the ongoing surge in demand.
- Sierra Bullets 6.5 Grendel Load Data
- At the Range with My CZ-52
- Chance to Score 1,000 Sierra Bullets
- More on Ballistic Coefficient (BC)
- Sierra Introduces New 6.5mm 150 gr MatchKing Bullet
- Sierra Bullets 6mm/6.5 Creedmoor Load Data
- Standard Deviation – How Valuable is it?
- 300 gr Sports Master Bullet in My 45 Colt
- Shooting Bench Plans and Inspiration
- FAQ: New Sierra Bullets Ownership By Clarus