- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Robert Treece Printing deadlines for the latest reloading manual kept us from working up specific data for .30 caliber gas guns, as was intended. Note that barrel lengths for most gas guns are usually … Continue reading
Bryan H. made our day when we received his email this morning. He wrote: “I wanted to reach out to you guys and thank you for producing the most accurate bullets! I was at range this week, sighting in my … Continue reading
Have you (or someone you know) always dreamed of working at Sierra Bullets in Sedalia, Missouri? Current Job Openings: • Machine Shop • Ballistician • Production Manager Check out the details on our website: http://goo.gl/rQqae
World War II sniper veteran, Ted Gundy, was a sniper during the Battle of the Bulge. Ted hadn’t seen his Army issued Springfield 1903A4 since 1944, but he’s in for a surprise and then he’ll try a shot he’s never … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Paul Box From time to time I get calls about shooters “losing” a bullet. This has become more common from the .204 Ruger than any other caliber that I can remember. Losing a bullet … Continue reading