- Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers
- Picture Time!
- Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. BlitzKing
- 224 Valkyrie Update
- Sierra Bullets 224 Valkyrie Load Data
- Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum Load Data
- What is Your Favorite Piece of Reloading Equipment?
- Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets
- Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout Load Data
- #1615 90 gr HPBT GameKing
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Written by Sierra Ballistic Technician Robert Treece There are not a lot of jacketed bullets out there that will predictably open up at a sub-sonic velocities. Varmints being smaller (less resistance) only makes the equation for a humane dispatch more … Continue reading
Please note: The Sierra Bullets Outlet Store will be closed on Friday, March 29, 2013 for Good Friday. The Outlet Store will be closed on Monday, April 1, 2013 and Tuesday, April 2, 2013 for inventory. We apologize for any … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Paul Box With everything in such short supply these days, a common question I get everyday is “Can I use a mag pistol primer in place of the standard?” The answer is yes, but … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Philip Mahin You may have caught on from past blogs that I am a big fan of 35 caliber rifle cartridges. From the 35 Remington to the 358UMT, they get me excited. Growing up … Continue reading
Written by Sierra Bullets Ballistic Technician Duane Siercks Here at Sierra, the Tech Room personnel field numerous calls and e-mails on a wide variety of questions regarding reloading, shooting, and trajectory situations. There are some questions that have become very … Continue reading